Press release issued by Cassidian VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
60 base stations (TB3 and TB3c) and 1,500 terminals (THR9i, TMR880i and TGR990) will be delivered for the use by the Military Police Command, which is responsible for all Military Police units and operations. Together with the existing TETRA system in Taipei, the capital of Taiwan, which was also supplied by Cassidian in 2005, a true nationwide network with almost 5,000 terminals will support the customer’s operations seamlessly.
“We are honoured to play such an important role in professional radio communications in Taiwan,” said David Chan, Head of APAC Secure Communication Solutions at Cassidian. “This contract highlights the fact that our proven TETRA solution is recognised as a result of our ability to provide a truly seamless network, including its installation, launch and construction, as well as a modern, reliable after-sales service.”
About Cassidian (www.cassidian.com)
Cassidian, an EADS company, is a worldwide leader in global security solutions and systems, providing Lead Systems Integration and value-added products and services to civil and military customers around the globe: air systems (aircraft and unmanned aerial systems), land, naval and joint systems, intelligence and surveillance, cyber security, secure communications, test systems, missiles, services and support solutions. In 2011, Cassidian achieved revenues of € 5.8 billion. EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of more than 133,000.
Anke Sturtzel Tel.: +33 1 61 38 53 30
Cassidian Press centre:
Top stories this week
- CASSIDIAN at DSEI 2013
- Cassidian – giving submariners a better view of the maritime environment
- Cassidian comes out on top at the 2013 International TETRA Awards
- NS Durban to be OPVs home port
- Competition increasing for GEW Technologies
- Cassidian CyberSecurity awarded consultancy contract by major Oil and Gas company in the Middle East
- Maiden flight of Cassidian's Atlante unmanned air vehicle in Spain
- Cassidian delivers 100th Eurofighter to the German Air Force
- Cassidian to cooperate with Russian company Telum on public safety communications
- Cassidian delivers a new Eurofighter flight simulator to the Spanish Air Force
Saab supplies vehicle electronics to Patria
by Saab, 24 April 2014
The defence and security company has received an order from the Finnish military vehicle manufacturer.
Airbus Defence and Space deploys LTE-based mobile CCTV solution as part of the Singapore Safe City Test Bed
by Cassidian, 22 April 2014
Airbus Defence and Space has deployed a vehicle-mounted closed circuit television solution as part of the project.
Airbus Defence and Space together with Sapura to establish long-term partnership in the field of C4ISR
by Cassidian, 17 April 2014
The companies have signed a collaboration agreement to establish a long-term co-operation in the field of C4ISR