Top stories this week
- Slick SAAF air capability demo in spite of austerity
- SAAF Museum airshow going to be a goodie
- SAAF Museum airshow looking good
- SAAF affirmative action report slated
- Rooivalk ready to deploy after upgrades completed
- Development order for next generation Gripen
- Sword of Peace for 35 Squadron
- AMG contract cancellation will knock SAAF â€“ Deputy
- SAAF CASA 212 a write-off
- SAAF rhinos' horns treated to deter poachers
defenceWeb shines at Air Capability Demonstration
21 May 2013 - defenceWeb, AfricaÂ’s leading defence and security news portal, was invited by the South African Air Force to attend its annual Air Capability Demonstration Â– a spectacular live-fire showcase of the ...
Airbus Military, EADS North America deliver HC 144A Maintenance Training Unit to US Coast Guard
16 May 2013 - The US Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center has purchased the prototype CN235 aircraft and plans to transform it into an HC-144A maintenance training unit. The HC-144A is based ...
INTS Systems Management helps prepare defence bids
13 May 2013 - A South African company is exploiting a gap in the market by offering to assist companies prepare bids for Armscor and other defence and government organisations.