Peace Support 2012 - Sponsorship opportunities
Peace support: A new dynamic
|Other promotional opportunities|
|Why should you partner with us:|
|The Paramount Group (established 1994) is a Leading International Defence Business that specialises in the provision of
Financed Turnkey Solutions for Defence, Peacekeeping and Internal Security.
The Group designs and manufactures its own range of Armoured Vehicles and Aerospace Products and works with an extensive network of Preferred Partners to provide a best of breed range of solutions across a broad requirement spectrum.
The Paramount Group is unique in its approach to finance and provides tailored project finance structures, which enables clients to procure equipment and support packages with deferred, multi-year repayment terms.
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?|
|Whether you are a government executive responsible for peace support, part of the interested public or just interested, defenceWeb's Peace Support 2012 Conference may help you to…
To book your place now, click here. For further queries please contact Maggie Pienaar on (011) 807-3294 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|If your company is interested in positioning your brand, products and services to senior military officers, diplomats, peace and security executives in government as well as in supporting agencies and organisations at the national, intergovernmental and regional levels then contact Debbie Visser, email@example.com, NOW to find out about the sponsorship options available at defenceWeb’s annual Peace Support 2012 event!|
Top stories this week
- SAS Amatola to visit four African countries on her European tour
- SA shipbuilding sector waiting for SA Navy tender finalisation to showcase capabilities
- Military Veterans Department spends millions on education support
- US offers Niger surplus C-130 Hercules
- Iranian Navy logistics vessel undergoing repairs in Durban
- Ex-Libyan rebel commander can sue former minister
- Russia turns to Libya with show of support for eastern commander
- Libyan Air Force MiG-23 crashes in Benghazi
- Scores of migrants feared dead, 13 bodies found in Mediterranean
- EU eyes new Libya approach to block feared migrant wave
- Attempt to seize ministry buildings in Tripoli fails
- Eastern Libya military commander tours Russian aircraft carrier
- Italy reopening embassy in Libya
- Libya to declare force majeure at two ports
- Chad shuts border with Libya
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.
Saab receives order from FMV for Gripen upgrades
by Saab, 10 January 2017
The order value is approximately SEK 215 million and deliveries will take place between 2017 and 2019.