|The Paramount Group (established 1994) is a Leading International Defence Business that specialises in the provision of
Financed Turnkey Solutions for Defence, Peacekeeping and Internal Security.
The Group designs and manufactures its own range of Armoured Vehicles and Aerospace Products and works with an extensive network of Preferred Partners to provide a best of breed range of solutions across a broad requirement spectrum.
The Paramount Group is unique in its approach to finance and provides tailored project finance structures, which enables clients to procure equipment and support packages with deferred, multi-year repayment terms.
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?|
|Whether you are a government executive responsible for peace support, part of the interested public or just interested, defenceWeb's Peace Support 2012 Conference may help you to…
To book your place now, click here. For further queries please contact Maggie Pienaar on (011) 807-3294 or email@example.com
|If your company is interested in positioning your brand, products and services to senior military officers, diplomats, peace and security executives in government as well as in supporting agencies and organisations at the national, intergovernmental and regional levels then contact Debbie Visser, firstname.lastname@example.org, NOW to find out about the sponsorship options available at defenceWeb’s annual Peace Support 2012 event!|
Top stories this week
- At least 21, including a baby, killed in Congo's east
- U.N. peacekeepers find arsenal of weapons left by Congo M23 rebels
- Congo signs peace deal with M23 rebels
- Rwandan Hutu fighters in Congo surrendering in large numbers
- U.N. troops start military action against Congo's Rwandan rebels
- AAR awarded US military African airlift contract
- Congo's Kabila wants to conclude talks with rebels
- Congo's President in Uganda for talks on stalled peace deal
- DRC drones take to the sky for the first time
- Witness-tampering charges could derail Bemba war crimes trial
Pirate attacks in West Africa to double in 2014
by ParamountGroup, 27 November 2013
Paramount Naval Systems is developing a fleet of multi-role patrol vessels to prevent illegal activity and protect assets and territory.
Poynting presents collapsible LPDA tech
by Poynting Antennas, 26 November 2013
Poynting's wire LPDA design, compared to common rigid constructions, makes compact storage and extremely quick deployment possible.
Thales launches Eiji1, suite of secure mobile telecommunications services for professionals
by Thales, 22 November 2013
The mobile telecommunications suite is designed to provide secure, resilient communications for public and private security missions.