|The Paramount Group (established 1994) is a Leading International Defence Business that specialises in the provision of
Financed Turnkey Solutions for Defence, Peacekeeping and Internal Security.
The Group designs and manufactures its own range of Armoured Vehicles and Aerospace Products and works with an extensive network of Preferred Partners to provide a best of breed range of solutions across a broad requirement spectrum.
The Paramount Group is unique in its approach to finance and provides tailored project finance structures, which enables clients to procure equipment and support packages with deferred, multi-year repayment terms.
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?|
|Whether you are a government executive responsible for peace support, part of the interested public or just interested, defenceWeb's Peace Support 2012 Conference may help you to…
To book your place now, click here. For further queries please contact Maggie Pienaar on (011) 807-3294 or email@example.com
|If your company is interested in positioning your brand, products and services to senior military officers, diplomats, peace and security executives in government as well as in supporting agencies and organisations at the national, intergovernmental and regional levels then contact Debbie Visser, firstname.lastname@example.org, NOW to find out about the sponsorship options available at defenceWeb’s annual Peace Support 2012 event!|
Top stories this week
- Denel partners with VR Laser to form Denel Asia
- Denel Mechem unveils Casspir Eland recovery vehicle
- Ntshepe is acting Denel chief executive
- Minister still waiting for report on Denel top trio suspensions
- Denel Vehicle Systems has R1.5 billion in new orders
- Big contracts for Denel landward defence, but suppliers maintain they are not being paid
- Denel Vehicle Systems wins R900 million vehicle contract with UAE
- Honeywell Aerospace and Denel Aviation sign collaboration agreement
- Denel at Dubai airshow
- Minister maintains there is no problem with Denel cash reserves
Power of the Rooivalk on show during three-day demonstration
by Denel Corporate, 3 February 2016
The demonstration at the Denel Overberg Test Range will showcase the effectiveness of the Rooivalk deployed in tandem with the Denel Mokopa missile system.
Denel honours top-performing students who excel in science, technology
by Denel Corporate, 27 January 2016
Matriculants who participated in Denel's maths and science enrichment programmes received a 100% pass rate in the 2015 year-end exams.
Saab signs contract for Carl-Gustaf ammunition
by Saab, 13 January 2016
The total order value for the man-portable weapon system is about SEK1.4 billion. Information about the company will not be made public.