|The Paramount Group (established 1994) is a Leading International Defence Business that specialises in the provision of
Financed Turnkey Solutions for Defence, Peacekeeping and Internal Security.
The Group designs and manufactures its own range of Armoured Vehicles and Aerospace Products and works with an extensive network of Preferred Partners to provide a best of breed range of solutions across a broad requirement spectrum.
The Paramount Group is unique in its approach to finance and provides tailored project finance structures, which enables clients to procure equipment and support packages with deferred, multi-year repayment terms.
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?|
|Whether you are a government executive responsible for peace support, part of the interested public or just interested, defenceWeb's Peace Support 2012 Conference may help you to…
To book your place now, click here. For further queries please contact Maggie Pienaar on (011) 807-3294 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|If your company is interested in positioning your brand, products and services to senior military officers, diplomats, peace and security executives in government as well as in supporting agencies and organisations at the national, intergovernmental and regional levels then contact Debbie Visser, email@example.com, NOW to find out about the sponsorship options available at defenceWeb’s annual Peace Support 2012 event!|
Top stories this week
- Two star admiral is acting Joint Ops Chief
- New Navy patrol vessels can wait, but the fleet must have an operational budget – Heitman
- Airborne maritime surveillance will cost even if aircraft come for free – retired general
- Border Management Authority only for official points of entry?
- Current budget allocation insufficient for SANDF – DA
- IS retaliates as Iraqi forces push on Mosul
- New Rwanda genocide film should spur action on IS crimes – prosecutor
- US expects IS to wield chemical weapons in Mosul fight
- Shi’ite militias will support Iraqi army offensive on Mosul
- Twenty villages fall in first day of battle for Mosul – claim
- Iraq launches Mosul offensive to drive out Islamic State
- Islamic State drone kills two Kurdish fighters, wounds two French soldiers
- Rwanda angered by French reopening of killing investigation
- Baghdad bridles at Turkey's military presence, warns of "regional war"
- Professor arrives in Rwanda to face genocide trial
Saab on display at Euronaval 2016
by Saab, 14 October 2016
The company will display its maritime surface and sub-surface capabilities, including mine warfare, at the event next week.
Thales named among top companies for the second year by the Dow Jones
by Thales, 12 October 2016
For the second year running, the group received the second-highest score in the aerospace and defence sector.
Saab signs RBS15 Mk3 teaming agreement with MESKO
by Saab, 7 October 2016
Saab will be responsible for the long-term maintenance and support of the Polish Navy's RBS15 Mk3 surface-to-surface missile system.