Press release issued by Paramount Group VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
About Paramount Group
The Paramount Group was founded in 1994 and works with governments around the world in matters of peacekeeping, defence and internal securities. As the largest privately owned group of defence companies in Africa, Paramount serves sovereign governments worldwide. The company develops and designs solutions to tackle peacekeeping, defence, and internal security problems, and seeks to expand its manufacture of armoured vehicles worldwide. Solutions range from camp systems, logistic equipment, and personal protection gear, as well as crowd control equipment, communication technologies and armoured MPVs.
For more information on African defence spending
For further information please contact Bell Pottinger:
+44 (0)20 7861 2859
PR and Social Media Executive
Bell Pottinger Business & Brand
Direct Line: +44 (0) 207861 2853
Switchboard: +44 (0)20 7861 2424
Part of the Bell Pottinger Group
A CarbonNeutral® Company
- South Sudan rebels claim dismissed as “ridiculous”
- Four of six aid workers killed in South Sudan were Kenyan
- South Sudan rebels blame government for aid worker killings
- Six aid workers killed in an ambush in South Sudan, U.N. says
- US warns South Sudan against “starvation tactics”
- South Sudan rebels say seize four oil workers, demand firm's exit
- South Sudan government to blame for famine, still buying arms – UN report
- Aid convoy attacked in South Sudan
- South Sudan gunmen kill, kidnap Ethiopians
- South Sudan aid group says detained workers released
Airbus Defence and Space appoints four new executive committee members
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 28 March 2017
Jana Rosenmann, Grazia Vittadini, Bernhard Brenner and Peter Weckesser join the executive committee.
Denel seeks closure on legality of Denel Asia JV
by Denel Corporate, 24 March 2017
The company has applied to the High Court of SA for an order declaring it obtained approval to form a joint venture with VR Laser Asia.
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.