Press release issued by Paramount Group VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
About Paramount Group
The Paramount Group was founded in 1994 and works with governments around the world in matters of peacekeeping, defence and internal securities. As the largest privately owned group of defence companies in Africa, Paramount serves sovereign governments worldwide. The company develops and designs solutions to tackle peacekeeping, defence, and internal security problems, and seeks to expand its manufacture of armoured vehicles worldwide. Solutions range from camp systems, logistic equipment, and personal protection gear, as well as crowd control equipment, communication technologies and armoured MPVs.
For more information on African defence spending
For further information please contact Bell Pottinger:
+44 (0)20 7861 2859
PR and Social Media Executive
Bell Pottinger Business & Brand
Direct Line: +44 (0) 207861 2853
Switchboard: +44 (0)20 7861 2424
Part of the Bell Pottinger Group
A CarbonNeutral® Company
Top stories this week
- New Navy patrol vessels can wait, but the fleet must have an operational budget – Heitman
- Pakistan/China Thunder over Africa?
- Cybicom puts Weapon Control Unit into SA Navy submarine simulator
- Two star admiral is acting Joint Ops Chief
- Airborne maritime surveillance will cost even if aircraft come for free – retired general
- Central African Republic worst country in the world for young people – study
- Cycle of violence restricting aid in Central African Republic
- UN memo casts doubt on some Central African Republic sex abuse accusations
- Top UN man warns “spoilers are active” in CAR
- France vigilant on CAR violence as pull-out nears
- Violence hinders aid delivery in northern CAR
- Eleven killed, 14 missing in Central African Republic clashes
- DR Congo demands deportation of South Sudan rebels by U.N. mission
- Belgium shortens visas for DR Congo diplomats in response to crisis
- Occupying schools, gunmen deny education to thousands of children in Central African Republic - U.N
Saab on display at Euronaval 2016
by Saab, 14 October 2016
The company will display its maritime surface and sub-surface capabilities, including mine warfare, at the event next week.
Thales named among top companies for the second year by the Dow Jones
by Thales, 12 October 2016
For the second year running, the group received the second-highest score in the aerospace and defence sector.
Saab signs RBS15 Mk3 teaming agreement with MESKO
by Saab, 7 October 2016
Saab will be responsible for the long-term maintenance and support of the Polish Navy's RBS15 Mk3 surface-to-surface missile system.