Press release issued by Paramount Group VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
About Paramount Group
The Paramount Group was founded in 1994 and works with governments around the world in matters of peacekeeping, defence and internal securities. As the largest privately owned group of defence companies in Africa, Paramount serves sovereign governments worldwide. The company develops and designs solutions to tackle peacekeeping, defence, and internal security problems, and seeks to expand its manufacture of armoured vehicles worldwide. Solutions range from camp systems, logistic equipment, and personal protection gear, as well as crowd control equipment, communication technologies and armoured MPVs.
For more information on African defence spending
For further information please contact Bell Pottinger:
+44 (0)20 7861 2859
PR and Social Media Executive
Bell Pottinger Business & Brand
Direct Line: +44 (0) 207861 2853
Switchboard: +44 (0)20 7861 2424
Part of the Bell Pottinger Group
A CarbonNeutral® Company
Top stories this week
- Shoke slams Tempe’s sleeping sentries
- Navy plays major role in impounding 600 tons of squid and other fish as well as foreign trawlers
- Landward forces will be well represented at this year’s AAD
- Vliegmasjien to exhibit its C-Wolf amphibian at AAD 2016
- SA Air Force maintenance suffering from loss of skilled technicians
- Protester, police officer killed in DR Congo election protest - U.N.
- DR Congo activists jailed for incitement, U.N. 'very worried'
- Indicted opposition leader leaves Congo for treatment in S.Africa
- Arrest warrant issued for DR Congo opposition leader
- U.N. experts accuse DR Congo general of aiding attacks on civilians
- DR Congo police detain at least four activists protesting massacres
- DR Congo opposition leader in hospital after police fire tear gas
- DR Congo police fire tear gas at opposition supporters
- Congo police fire tear gas at supporters of opposition leader
- DR Congo captures senior commander of Rwandan genocide-linked rebels
Saab receives order within AEW&C
by Saab, 31 May 2016
The Airborne Early Warning and Control segment order is worth about SEK 1.1 billion.
Partnership brings international expertise to African market
by Nautic Africa, 30 May 2016
Mariflex's partnership with Nautic Africa will deliver liquid cargo handling expertise to the African market.
Canine sleuths contribute to success of anti-poaching operations in Kruger National Park
by Denel Corporate, 30 May 2016
Six tracker dog teams have been deployed in the Kruger National Park in terms of an agreement between Denel Mechem and the South African National Parks.