SANDF to take in new recruits
Written by defenceWeb editor Leon Engelbrecht, Monday, 05 January 2009
- Transformation of vitally important Reserves continues
- South African Army overstretched – DoD
- Navies arrive for international maritime exercise
- Mixed bag at AAD 2014
- SANDF records successful month protecting borders
- South Africa will protect its Lesotho Highlands Water Project interests if necessary
- Paramount invests in military veterans
- Defence minister can’t wait for Defence Review
- Air Force air capability demo impresses
- An effective defence industry is needed to support a changing SANDF
Collaboration key to finding security solutions for Africa's oil and gas industry
by Nautic Africa, 27 November 2014
Collaboration between the heads of security of oil and gas companies and suppliers to the industry will help minimise security challenges, says Nautic Africa.
Airbus Defence and Space presents TH9, its new Tetra hand-portable radio with enhanced performance
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 25 November 2014
The Tetra hand-portable radio provides wider coverage, high output power, Bluetooth connectivity and location-based applications.
DSI successfully concludes African military contract
by Decisive Solutions International, 21 November 2014
Decisive Solutions International delivered the advisory services contract to the military of an African government six months ahead of time.
New radar ensures superiority of Eurofighter
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 21 November 2014
Airbus Defence and Space is playing a major role in the development and integration of the Captor-E radar.
The Atlantis Group extends Aviation business depth
by Atlantis Corporation, 19 November 2014
The dedicated aviation company, known as Atlantis Aviation, will serve new opportunities in the SADEC region.
Airbus Defence and Space awarded EUR13m periscope maintenance facility for India
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 19 November 2014
The company's Optronics business unit will deliver a periscope maintenance facility in Delhi for the Indian Ministry of Defence.