SAAF to break up C160Z Transall wrecks
Written by defenceWeb editor Leon Engelbrecht, Monday, 24 November 2008
- Feature: Operationally stretched SAAF flying fewer hours
- SAAF should consider selling Gripens and buying transports
- New leader for the Silver Falcons
- Lockheed Martin seeing C-130J demand from Africa
- Gallery: Africa Aerospace and Defence 2014 air show
- DCD unveils Oribi high mobility truck at AAD
- Defence minister declares AAD 2014 open to 50 000 trade visitors
- Air Force air capability demo impresses
- Saab’s Impi effectively tracking blue forces
- Oryx upgrade to be completed in 2016
Airbus Defence and Space presents TH9, its new Tetra hand-portable radio with enhanced performance
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 25 November 2014
The Tetra hand-portable radio provides wider coverage, high output power, Bluetooth connectivity and location-based applications.
DSI successfully concludes African military contract
by Decisive Solutions International, 21 November 2014
Decisive Solutions International delivered the advisory services contract to the military of an African government six months ahead of time.
New radar ensures superiority of Eurofighter
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 21 November 2014
Airbus Defence and Space is playing a major role in the development and integration of the Captor-E radar.
The Atlantis Group extends Aviation business depth
by Atlantis Corporation, 19 November 2014
The dedicated aviation company, known as Atlantis Aviation, will serve new opportunities in the SADEC region.
Airbus Defence and Space awarded EUR13m periscope maintenance facility for India
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 19 November 2014
The company's Optronics business unit will deliver a periscope maintenance facility in Delhi for the Indian Ministry of Defence.
MD Helicopters awarded $5.1m logistics support contract for MD 530F primary training aircraft in service with Saudi Arabian National Guard
by Safomar Aviation, 19 November 2014
The company will support the MD 530F primary training helicopter fleet currently in service with the Saudi Arabian National Guard.