For editorial questions and enquiries, please contact:
For marketing or sales enquiries, please contact:
Customer Relations Director
- German minister concerned migrant numbers via Libya, Italy will rise
- Libyan government urges factions to hold off attacking Islamic State in Sirte
- Eastern Libya ships first oil cargo in defiance of Tripoli
- Serbian engineer abducted in Libya freed, Serbian ministry says
- Egyptian migrants killed in clash with Libyan smugglers - official
- Serbian engineer abducted in Libya - foreign ministry
- Libyan unity government extends control over Tripoli ministries
- Britain says can't rule out sending troops to Libya
- Militants, guards clash near Libya's Brega port, oil commander wounded
- Libyan lawmakers say majority back unity plan, but no vote yet
South African defence company opens largest armoured vehicle factory in Central Asia
by Paramount Group, 28 April 2016
The South African-based global defence and aerospace business has opened an armoured vehicle factory in Kazakhstan.
Boeing and Paramount to collaborate on light multi-role aircraft
by Paramount Group, 25 April 2016
The advanced, high performance, reconnaissance light aircraft is designed to incorporate advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities.
Chairman of Paramount Group calls for affordable defence solutions at global aerospace summit
by Paramount Group, 21 April 2016
Defence budgets are under pressure at a time when threat levels are higher than they've been in years, says Paramount Group chairman Ivor Ichikowitz.