Welcome to defenceWeb's free newsletter 'sign-up' page
SITREP is a free newsletter, e-mailed to over 4700 subscribers, five days a week.
Subscribers to the SITREP service form the core of defenceWeb's site audience and are demographically identical to the online readership, although they are more deeply involved or interested in defence and security.
* Total audited readership March 2014 (audited by Effective Measure):
• South Africa - 41 267
• World - 91 337
• Africa - 42 404
* More than 199 787 page impressions in March 2014
* Readers include key opinion-formers and decision-makers in Parliament, the executive, officialdom, the military, industry, academia, the media and the broader public
Click here to view a sample of the newsletter
Please note: We take your privacy seriously.
All personal information you give us is strictly confidential and no information will be made available to third parties.
- Al Qaeda branch rallies jihadists to join forces after Mali merger
- Guinea soldier extradited for massacre trial
- Mali plans new Senate chamber in shake up of constitution
- Timbuktu in the hands of armed groups
- German helicopters spring into action in Mali
- Militants kill Malian soldiers
- Malian govt, armed groups to return authorities to north
- Suspected foreign jihadists arrested in Senegal
- Mali soldiers, armed groups on first joint patrol
- German Herons fully operational in Mali
Denel seeks closure on legality of Denel Asia JV
by Denel Corporate, 24 March 2017
The company has applied to the High Court of SA for an order declaring it obtained approval to form a joint venture with VR Laser Asia.
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.
Saab receives order for AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP
by Saab, 22 March 2017
The AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP are lightweight, man-portable, fully disposable weapons characterised by ease of use and handling.