Welcome to defenceWeb's free newsletter 'sign-up' page
SITREP is a free newsletter, e-mailed to over 4700 subscribers, five days a week.
Subscribers to the SITREP service form the core of defenceWeb's site audience and are demographically identical to the online readership, although they are more deeply involved or interested in defence and security.
* Total audited readership March 2014 (audited by Effective Measure):
• South Africa - 41 267
• World - 91 337
• Africa - 42 404
* More than 199 787 page impressions in March 2014
* Readers include key opinion-formers and decision-makers in Parliament, the executive, officialdom, the military, industry, academia, the media and the broader public
Click here to view a sample of the newsletter
Please note: We take your privacy seriously.
All personal information you give us is strictly confidential and no information will be made available to third parties.
Top stories this week
- Nigerian Air Force adding aircraft to its fleet
- Soldiers involved in Port Elizabeth eviction showed “contempt” for the rule of law
- CSIR maintains better border protection is achievable
- Shrinking defence budget has affected Armscor and forced change – retirees
- New JOps deputy chief named, but no word on a new Chief
Denel joins forces with global leaders to market geospatial products
by Denel Corporate, 6 December 2016
Denel Integrated Systems and Maritime will team up with Hexagon Geospatial and Geo Data Design to market geospatial products.
Saab receives order for Carl-Gustaf M4
by Saab, 6 December 2016
This is Saab's fourth customer for the system since its launch in late 2014.
Umkhonto missile ready for final testing on frigates
by Denel Corporate, 1 December 2016
Delivery of Denel's Umkhonto surface-to-air missile to an international client has reached an advanced stage, with testing scheduled for early 2017.