Welcome to defenceWeb's free newsletter 'sign-up' page
SITREP is a free newsletter, e-mailed to over 4700 subscribers, five days a week.
Subscribers to the SITREP service form the core of defenceWeb's site audience and are demographically identical to the online readership, although they are more deeply involved or interested in defence and security.
* Total audited readership March 2014 (audited by Effective Measure):
• South Africa - 41 267
• World - 91 337
• Africa - 42 404
* More than 199 787 page impressions in March 2014
* Readers include key opinion-formers and decision-makers in Parliament, the executive, officialdom, the military, industry, academia, the media and the broader public
Click here to view a sample of the newsletter
Please note: We take your privacy seriously.
All personal information you give us is strictly confidential and no information will be made available to third parties.
Top stories this week
- Kruger helicopter crash investigation reveals training and skills shortfalls
- Norway and South Africa co-operating on stopping illegal and unlawful fishing
- Mid-life upgrades for SA Navy Valour Class frigates
- Mali and Egypt to receive C295s this year
- US military veterans coming to help in the fight against rhino poaching
- Death toll in clashes, blast in Libyan town rises to 40
- Libyan forces take losses in battle for Sirte against Islamic State
- Civilians killed in ammunition store blast in Libya
- Libyan forces advance against Islamic State in Sirte
- Air Madagascar removed from EU blacklist
- One child killed, two wounded by air strikes in eastern Libya
- Bomb kills 10 west of Islamic State's besieged Libyan stronghold
- UN approves high seas crackdown on Libya arms smuggling
- Libyan forces say Islamic State attacks repelled in battle for Sirte
- Armed groups making Libya's power supply problems worse
AT4 Roquette NG, Carl-Gustaf M4 and NLAW lands at Eurosatory 2016
by Saab, 14 June 2016
These will be presented at Eurosatory 2016 in Paris, including AT4 Roquette NG, Carl-Gustaf M4, and NLAW.
Intelligent camouflage: the future step for Saab Barracuda
by Saab, 14 June 2016
At Eurosatory 2016 Saab highlights new concepts within the field of intelligent camouflage to the attending audience.
Saab to deliver CBRN equipment to Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency
by Saab, 9 June 2016
The company will deliver the test kits with advanced indication equipment to the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency, in September.