Welcome to defenceWeb's free newsletter 'sign-up' page
SITREP is a free newsletter, e-mailed to over 4700 subscribers, five days a week.
Subscribers to the SITREP service form the core of defenceWeb's site audience and are demographically identical to the online readership, although they are more deeply involved or interested in defence and security.
* Total audited readership March 2014 (audited by Effective Measure):
• South Africa - 41 267
• World - 91 337
• Africa - 42 404
* More than 199 787 page impressions in March 2014
* Readers include key opinion-formers and decision-makers in Parliament, the executive, officialdom, the military, industry, academia, the media and the broader public
Click here to view a sample of the newsletter
Please note: We take your privacy seriously.
All personal information you give us is strictly confidential and no information will be made available to third parties.
Top stories this week
- Feature: Denel Overberg Test Range targeting growth
- AU stand-by force needs $1 billion to become operational
- DA calls for Defence Review to be revised
- Denel showing a pleasing improvement in financial performance - Brown
- Denel ISM upgrading Joint Air Reconnaissance Intelligence Centre in conjunction with Airbus
Saab, DigitalGlobe announce Vricon joint venture to create the globe in 3D
by Saab, 27 May 2015
The JV will produce photorealistic 3D products and digital elevation models globally for enterprise and government geospatial markets.
Executive appointment brings new vision, expertise to SPP
by Nautic Africa, 26 May 2015
Cape Town-based Southern Power Products has strengthened its executive team with the appointment of Jacques Brümmer as CEO.
Paramount's Anti-Poaching and K9 Academy scoops top global, South African awards for best PR campaign
by Paramount Group, 22 May 2015
The company was awarded a Gold Sabre in the Geographic Category for Africa for Paramount's K9 Anti-Poaching Awareness Campaign.
Saab receives order for artillery ammunition
by Saab, 20 May 2015
Work on the SEK 114 million order will be performed by Saab's subsidiary, Saab Bofors Dynamics Switzerland.
Airbus Defence and Space launches satellite data management solution for machine-to-machine networks
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 5 May 2015
The satellite data management solution for machine-to-machine networks provides visibility and control of satellite data in a single multi-device solution.
Upgraded PS-05/A radar gives Gripen C/D extended performance, operating range
by Saab, 29 April 2015
The PS-05/A Mk4's hardware configuration with a new radar back-end gives improved radar performance and operational range, says Saab.