Welcome to defenceWeb's free newsletter 'sign-up' page
SITREP is a free newsletter, e-mailed to over 4700 subscribers, five days a week.
Subscribers to the SITREP service form the core of defenceWeb's site audience and are demographically identical to the online readership, although they are more deeply involved or interested in defence and security.
* Total audited readership March 2014 (audited by Effective Measure):
• South Africa - 41 267
• World - 91 337
• Africa - 42 404
* More than 199 787 page impressions in March 2014
* Readers include key opinion-formers and decision-makers in Parliament, the executive, officialdom, the military, industry, academia, the media and the broader public
Click here to view a sample of the newsletter
Please note: We take your privacy seriously.
All personal information you give us is strictly confidential and no information will be made available to third parties.
- ISS: Kwoyelo in the dock - better justice delayed than no justice at all
- Ugandan opposition leader arrested as post-election tensions linger
- Ugandan police withdraw from home of presidential rival
- Uganda’s Supreme Court dismisses challenge to Museveni’s re-election
- At least 22 killed in post-election violence in Uganda's west: police
- U.S. accuses Uganda of rights violations after presidential vote
- Rival of Uganda's Museveni challenges presidential poll result
- At least 12 killed in eastern Congo by suspected Ugandan rebels
- EU criticises Uganda poll
- U.S. condemns detention of Ugandan opposition politician
South African defence company opens largest armoured vehicle factory in Central Asia
by Paramount Group, 28 April 2016
The South African-based global defence and aerospace business has opened an armoured vehicle factory in Kazakhstan.
Boeing and Paramount to collaborate on light multi-role aircraft
by Paramount Group, 25 April 2016
The advanced, high performance, reconnaissance light aircraft is designed to incorporate advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities.
Chairman of Paramount Group calls for affordable defence solutions at global aerospace summit
by Paramount Group, 21 April 2016
Defence budgets are under pressure at a time when threat levels are higher than they've been in years, says Paramount Group chairman Ivor Ichikowitz.